Friday, June 11, 2010

Meg and Kevin's Wedding

We had the awesome privilege of photographing Meghan and Kevin's wedding on April 9. I was very pregnant and so excited that she trusted me to do it. I was shocked how well I was able to do. I wasn't even that sore the next day. Meghan was a gorgeous bride and the place they got married was beautiful. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the day.

when I get a few more minutes I might add a few more favorites :) we shall see... time is scare these days

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah! I'm not sure if you remember me from the waaayyy back in the day from old youth conferences. I'm from the NV church, though. :]
    Anyway, I just wanted to say that I'm so glad to find your photography blog!! Your photography is beautiful!! God has really blessed you with an artistic eye. :]
    Thanks for sharing!
    - Alisha Webster

    ReplyDelete