Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A&W wedding

Anne and Wesley got married back on July 31st and I just finished processing all their photo's. Life as the mommy of three...

It was surprising but fun to be back in the game so soon after baby was born and I am so thankful to my sister who watched sweet baby for me and my mom who watched the "big" kids. We are super excited for Anne and Wes as they start married life!

Here is a sample of some of my favorites. I have over 700 pictures for them. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. AH! Sarah, you and Nick do such a great job. These turned out beautifully!! Congrats to Anne and Wesley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous work Sarah!! I got to see all the photos you guys took, they were beautifully done :) Thank you, you guys are a pleasure to work with!

    ReplyDelete